The Right Brace for Every Body
The Horizon Lower Spine Line is designed to provide
support and motion restriction.
Horizon 456 TLSO Brace
The Horizon™ 456 is designed to provide motion restriction, creating a dynamic environment for healing within the thoracolumbar and lumbar spine. Comfortable and easy to apply and remove, the Horizon 456 improves patient compliance. The Horizon 456 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 456 TLSO can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO, for treatment of recurring back conditions.
Code L0456 Approved
Common Examples of Use
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Burst fractures
- Post operative fusion
- Disc herniation & degeneration
- Telescoping shoulder straps provide 13 inches of height adjustment to fit most patients.
- MemoryFlex™ open configuration shoulder straps make applying and removing easy while providing flexion and rotational control.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support.
- FlexTab™ design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.