The Right Brace for Every Body
The Horizon Lower Spine Line is designed to provide
support and motion restriction.
Horizon 637 Lumbar Brace
The Horizon 637 is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support. The addition of moveable, rigid side panels provide lateral support and a comfortable environment for healing. The Horizon 637 provides compression for patients recovering from surgery or injury. The Horizon 637 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches, and can be stepped down to the Horizon 631 LSO and also the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back conditions.
Code L0637 Approved
Common Examples of Use
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- IDET procedures
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Compression fractures
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintains structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- Firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to patient lordosis while providing true structural support.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab™ design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.